• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PURE MIDAS

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have a trio of Lake Nicaragua citrenellum from Jeff, as well as some wild caught from Rio Tempisque.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm not looking to sell any at the moment. I believe the trio is a male and 2 females, but I have yet to have any successful breeding from them. The w/c ones are still too small to determine gender, and ultimately I'd like to get a pair of them as well.

spazmattik

Members
Lake Arenal, Costa Rica strain, F1 with white/piebald parents
dan has his midas listed as f1. Did he say they were midevils?

Side note - if you want a pure red devil instead i have one for you lol

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
i would not hesitate ordering from Jeff Rapps
to cut down on shipping maybe you could organize a group order

Vieja man

Members
@dogofwar/Matt

I've been in this hobby for over 25 years. I have never needed anyone or any club to place an order. i have ordered by myself as well as friends that are also in the hobby. This hobby is for fun and i will join this site on my time not because of you or a group order to save a couple of dollars.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've also been in the hobby for a long time. And a member of a fish club for almost as long.

This isn't just a "site"... it's a club... with a site.

Lot's of people are members of the CCA for lots of reasons, including (but not limited to) being able to take part in club group buys and other ways of saving a few bucks.

I'd say, "I'll see you at the CCA BBQ in August" (another club benefit) and we can shoot the crap about pure midas and where to get them...(and where, by the way, we're going to be having an AWESOME group buy)... but you're not a member of the club ;)

Matt

@dogofwar/Matt

I've been in this hobby for over 25 years. I have never needed anyone or any club to place an order. i have ordered by myself as well as friends that are also in the hobby. This hobby is for fun and i will join this site on my time not because of you or a group order to save a couple of dollars.

Vieja man

Members
Again like I said I don't need a club with a site to save a few bucks. I also don't have to wait for August to barbecue. (Doing that right now). Come over and get a bite. You don't even have to be part of a club with a site. I'm gonna make sure I pay this little fee just so I can make sure I meet YOU.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not sure why there needs to be an attitude...

Matt

Again like I said I don't need a club with a site to save a few bucks. I also don't have to wait for August to barbecue. (Doing that right now). Come over and get a bite. You don't even have to be part of a club with a site. I'm gonna make sure I pay this little fee just so I can make sure I meet YOU.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tparker

Members
Am I a member of your club Matt? I paid the fee. And never received a membership card. I only learned of membership cards making a purchase at HOT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's not my club...it's our club. And - if you paid your $20 per year...yes, you're a CCA member. You can participate in group buys. Get your discounts. Sell stuff in auctions, etc.

Pick up your membership card at the next meeting (or the summer BBQ if Ruth is able to attend). She's there just about every meeting with them.

Matt

Am I a member of your club Matt? I paid the fee. And never received a membership card. I only learned of membership cards making a purchase at HOT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App