• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Collecting in Puerto Maldonado

mab

Members
One week since I arrived in Peru to start collecting Corydoras with Ian Fuller. We've collected 12 cory species. For the chiclid crew we've collected three species of Apistos. Kept an interesting small pike. Caught a Jurapare today. seen some true festivums. Thrown back lots a aequidens, burjurquinas, crenichicla, chiclasoma bolivens. Apologies for misspellings.

I posted more thorough reports on the PVAS website.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Sounds like an awesome trip!

I'm interested in the logistics of transporting and maintaining the fish...and keeping everything strait between collection locations.

Lots of pics, please. And not just fish in peoples' hands :)

Matt

blkmjk

Members
Thus sounds so cool! I would really like to go and collect some wild rays there myself! And pike cichlids! And all kinds of really cool big stuff! Oh dream, dream, dreeam!

Drew

spazmattik

Members
Sounds like an awesome trip!

I'm interested in the logistics of transporting and maintaining the fish...and keeping everything strait between collection locations.

Lots of pics, please. And not just fish in peoples' hands :)

Matt
NO...ABSOLUTELY NOT MATT!! You just have to know everyone's secrets and connections don't you? lol sorry. had to go there :D

spazmattik

Members
Sharing is caring.. people on mfk act like your asking for their social security number when you ask what permits you need. Lol

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's because they're smuggling... :rolleyes:

Alex, I'll take "A few bad apples ruining it for everyone for $200..."

Matt

Sharing is caring.. people on mfk act like your asking for their social security number when you ask what permits you need. Lol