• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pruning Plants

Because of my recent surgery I have not been able to trim my plants. But this morning I received a few text messages from the Angel fish in the tank, informing me that there is no more room. So I will be pruning some plants today. I plan on making all my tanks planted tanks but I will have quite a bit left over just seeing if there is any interest.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Bet you'd have plenty of interest if you bagged them and registered for a table at Aquamania.

Unfortunately, due to my foot surgery that is not possible, that is the primary reason why I have not gotten a table. I will be attending AM3 (It will be my first) but if the pain or swelling starts to get bad I have to leave.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you can arrange to have your table close to mine or another friend (Committee will try to accommodate requests as possible) I'd be happy to carry on sales for you if you have to leave at some point. You're probably not too far out of my way home, so I could drop off any remaining bags, as well as all cash from sales. I'll probably have room on my table too if the bags are clearly labeled and priced.

I was off my feet or on crutches years ago due to a broken foot, so I know how bad it can be and how much it sucks. I'm not looking for anything in return, just helping a member, though I'd be glad if you used some of the proceeds to register for a membership.

PM me if interested.

I appreciate the offer but I was just seeing who may wants some plants, meaning they would come and get them.

I was not planning on carrying anything or doing to much due to my condition. Mod please delete the post

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app