• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO German red

Acpape0

Members
So I bought a holding female German red with high hopes of raising some fry. But she spit them early I guess do to stress of move( before my fry tank was set up) and they became a protein snack for the rest of the fish. Now I have a female and no male. Would love to buy a male German red of at 3+ inches . Can pay cash, donate to club, trade ( emperor 400 , driftwood) , become indentured servant (jk) whatever. I need to find this woman cichlid a man or send her packing I would never have paid HOT prices for her if she wasn't holding and that just didnt work out

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
he has a discount if you sign up for an account on his website..and yes i do believe that includes CCA discount.. his prices are already reasonable.. very good vendor..he is a club sponsor as well..he is in york,PA but comes to regular meetings provided he has orders over $100 to come down to silver spring.