• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS sponsoring events for CCA and ECC

turfboss

Members
Just a heads up folks to let everyone know that PVAS is a huge supporter of both the CCA AquaMania2 ( PVAS is sponsoring both the Hospitality Suite at AquaMania2 on Friday Night - February 28th - and we are the Kids Table Sponsor for Saturday's activities - March1st) as well as a major sponsor at the Huge ECC Spring Auction on Sunday - March 2.

We (PVAS in the form of adverizing CATCON2014) are the FREE Beer Sponsor for the Huge ECC Spring Auction on Sunday March 2 and if anyone has any fish thay want me to haul up for this Sunday Auction please let me know - I am debating on leaving here late Saturday afternoon - or perhaps early Sunday monring - but in any case I will need the fish you want me to take on Saturday (unless you are looking for a ride to the Auction - in which case we need to talk ---

I will be quite happy to take bagged fish and put them into the ECC auction for you - if you are reading this on either the PVAS or CCA forums - and want to donate fish to the Auction (as a donation from either CCA or PVAS - or from yourself) let me know and I will make sure you and/or your Club get the recognition for the donation - else if you want me to register them to sell in the auction - you will get your payment when the sellers checks are prepared.

You can PM me through either club (or even GWAPA) - or send me a direct e-mail at afracasatropicals@gmail.com....

Thanks in advance -

George Cowan (turfboss)