• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Green Texas, claw frog, jaguar catfish

Acpape0

Members
Just picked up a grow out tank and I need to rehome the current residents.
I promised the previous owner that these guys would go to a good home.

I am basing the names off of what I was told.
1 green Texas cichlid 4 - 5 inches
1 jaguar catfish
1 albino african claw frog (big big big)

I really don't know enough about these fish/frog to set a price. Make a fair offer.

These will not be feeders for any fish. You know what I am talking about

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

That green texas is sweet, I'm sure someone will snag him up quick. I believe there was also some interest for a catfish like that not to long ago. I'm sure the previous owner will appreciate your integrity.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Members
If they don't go this week I will just take them to HOT for store credit but I would rather see them go to someone here. I am not looking to make much $ just some money for prime and fish food(I want to try xtreme)

Acpape0

Members
I have bought about 20 fish from him before, good guy but is moving back in to his mothers to help take care of her health issues and couldn't take any of his tanks, he kept written logs of all water parameters. He took care of these fish and loved that frog. It was literally the last tank he kept but decided to sell the day before the move.

I hear those frogs can have quite the personality. Let me know how the xtreme works out. I've been meaning to get some.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevin911

Members
Will you be at the May meeting? I wouldn't mind giving him a good home, but if you find a home before then..I'm cool with that :)