• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Done with plants

Greengirl

Members
I am through trying to keep my living plants pretty. I am constantly wiping off scum and bleach dipping them to remove algae growth. I'm just going to stick with the drift wood. I am selling all my annubias and water sprite. I have three annubias ranging from small, medium and large. Take all 3 for $15. Water sprite will be thrown in for whomever wants the annubias. Trades will be considered for nice drift wood pieces too.

ddavila06

Members
:( anubias are not the best choice for a tank that is not shaded in my experience if u have a low tech tank.. usually the direct light above it causes bba to attack and stay on the leaves.
most my anubias are grown under a large plant that shades the anubias.. try something else, crypts are as easy and will do better i think, u have substrate or bare bottom tanks?

Becca

Members
I have some driftwood I could trade for them.

Alternately, I could give you a slew of floating plants to help shade them if you want to give it one last try.

Greengirl

Members
Thanks guys, but these plants are apparently living in the wrong conditions according to Damien. They would never be happy. I have been pm'd an offer for them. I will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Thanks guys, but these plants are apparently living in the wrong conditions according to Damien. They would never be happy. I have been pm'd an offer for them. I will let you know if it doesn't work out.

Hope you're not too bummed but I think in the future you might try again.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Greengirl

Members
I have absolutely no time to even deal with selling the plants any time soon anymore. I have finals coming up for Grad school and I'm at study groups for the remainder of my free time after work. I will post again when I am ready to sell them.

If any of you CCA members are masters at accounting and good with all those journal entries and T accounts and financial statements, I will make you a special deal with these plants if you come over and tutor me a little this weekend. ($0) This is my life right now.

Josh at Batfish (who is awesomeness reincarnated) is already tutoring me in Statistics, so he already owns part of my soul (for which I am eternally grateful because I might get an A in that class because of him). Thanks guys.

Becca

Members
Josh at Batfish (who is awesomeness reincarnated) is already tutoring me in Statistics, so he already owns part of my soul (for which I am eternally grateful because I might get an A in that class because of him). Thanks guys.

Better him than me - my parents think I'm a statistician only because they are really terrible at stats.

Good luck, Girl!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Accounting and Statistics

I have absolutely no time to even deal with selling the plants any time soon anymore. I have finals coming up for Grad school and I'm at study groups for the remainder of my free time after work. I will post again when I am ready to sell them.

If any of you CCA members are masters at accounting and good with all those journal entries and T accounts and financial statements, I will make you a special deal with these plants if you come over and tutor me a little this weekend. ($0) This is my life right now.

A long time ago, perhaps in a far away solar system, I taught accounting for lawyers, but there's no way I could help you today.

If I were in your shoes, I'd check out what Khan Academy has to offer:

https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/accounting-and-financial-stateme