• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 4

fischfan13

Banned
That statement was uncalled for...

Unreal??? You started it with the referenced statement above Billy Bob;)

So stop complaining and let's have fun playing Fantasy Football then rather saying irrelevant statements. Now, I know my team sucks right now and that's because I've had the hardest schedule and you had the easiest.

And that's a fact Billy Jack in Yahoo under the section records. Look it up.

Hey Knucklehead, chill out.
Do you have a short memory.
What you copied was of something that I wrote last week...and you already responded to it with your "weight joke"...something that I let slide.
Now you want to re-open it?

Sensitive about your age, eh?:eek:

BTW, Old Man Ricky, I have beaten the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ranked teams in the League...so please STOP making up stories.

Last edited:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Lol!!!
All I can say is...,"How about the false map turtles,who did you get them from? How big are the WC Severums." Lol!!!

...Lmao!!! The great Johnny Carson once said," G O I, Get over it!"
;-)

fischfan13

Banned
Lol!!!
All I can say is...,"How about the false map turtles,who did you get them from? How big are the WC Severums." Lol!!!

...Lmao!!! The great Johnny Carson once said," G O I, Get over it!"
;-)

Hey Rikki, which looks better to you...

pa0801_donuts_lg.jpg

olay-spf-moisturizer-300%255B1%255D.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
How about some week 6 updates? I've beaten two teams since the last update, and I'm looking forward to adding the Cheatin' B@stards to the list this weekend! Who will beat Ricky this week?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
That's exactly what Bill does, while he's dreaming of donuts he's using the Olay!

Ahhh... Little Bill Blue...He needed the Money!!!
Lmfao!!!!!