• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What is this yellow thing?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Leaving work in a few minutes and I'm about to be greeted by this bright yellow thing in the sky? I'm so confused. :wacko:

Spring-ahead is my favorite day of the year. Better than Christmas. :cool:

Happy spring-ahead all.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Not my favorite day of the year. Anything that takes away sleep time can't be all good. I am glad to have some daylight in the afternoons and shorter commutes in the morning because I beat the sun to work though. Amazing what a little sunlight on the horizon can do to traffic. Looking forward to Spring!

Leffler817

CCA Members
I was thinking about DST and all my tank lights are on timers. Does anyone adjust the time on your timers to accommodate the time change. I don't. I figure fish don't have watches so why bother but.....

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was thinking about DST and all my tank lights are on timers. Does anyone adjust the time on your timers to accommodate the time change. I don't. I figure fish don't have watches so why bother but.....

I adjusted all my timers yesterday. I have them come on later in the morning and stay on until 10 PM so that they are on when I'm home. Not much need for lights on when I'm at work.

And I am really looking forward to spring...