• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Folks Coming to The Meeting Tomorrow - A Member Needs a Favor

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

I got a text from Zach (TMSB805) with some really good news and some bad news. The good news is that his wife has gone into labor and he was on the way to the hospital to welcome their new child into the world. The bad news was that he wouldn't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow to pick up the fish he ordered in the Cichlids of the Americas Group Buy.

If there are any CCA folks who live up his way (near Fort Meade in Howard County), please shoot me a PM to see if we can figure out a way to get Zach his fish.

Congrats again, Zach!

Jon

rich_one

Members
Ah, man! I'm just seeing this! Did anyone help? Zach is a very cool dude. I don't live near him, but I would have gladly helped. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope someone was able to help.

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
I saw him right before the meeting and he was able to grab his fish and get back to mama and baby :)

Congrats on his new little girl!

Matt