• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Help -- I can't make it tomorrow!

I'm very disappointed, but the situation in Japan is likely to curtail my plans to come to the meeting tomorrow. (I do media relations for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and we're getting snowed with calls about the situation there.)

I was supposed to pick up 15 galaxy rasboras from MsJinkz. Can anyone in my vicinity of Gaithersburg (Tony????) do that for me? I owe her $60 for them and could run the money over to someone tonight (if I ever get out of work) or after the meeting.

JonClark -- I hopefully can still run home and meet you after the meeting. In any event, I may be able to have someone meet you at my house and let you in.

Holly

msjinkzd

invert junkie
You can always paypal me as well holly but do NOT stress about the money aspect as you are a member :) I will hold them for you for shipping if no one can pick them up for you. I will plan on packaging them unless I hear differently though (as I leave by 10:30/11am to make it to club).

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Holly -

Don't sweat things on my behalf. If you want to make it home, I am more than willing to deliver your fish from Rachel. If not, we can set up another weekend for me to come by and fish out the rainbows.

Jon

I think it best to get this off my plate for now, unfortunately. Jon -- let's reschedule picking up the rainbow cichlids. Rachel -- I can paypal you and maybe you can ship. I'll PM

thank you both!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
So sorry Holly - Totally could have grabbed them for you, but didn't see this thread until this morning. :(

My wife's father works for Westinghouse up north on reactor cooling systems btw. This worse than worst-case-scenario in Japan is turning out to be a PR nightmare for the industry. Seriously, how do you plan for an 8.9 quake? That's like planning for an asteroid impact.

Last edited: