• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Remeber that tiny octopus photo

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
He loves the job. Actually walks out the back into gulf of Mexico to capture live food.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Your son is making awesome advances. hopefully you mentioned the orb or bowl tanks for food and feeding. I know he can troll for their food right in his back yard lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Acpape0

Members
I have some family in port Charlotte and have been to MOTE a few times , it is always fun ... And it is thanks to people like your son ... So pass along a thank you from the Pape family please

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1420073545.177654.jpg

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Adam - Thanks, I'll pass your message along.

Yun - It took him awhile to get the job, but he loves it. He gets to work with alot of different aspects of research, displays, animal care and education because it is a relatively small aquarium and research facility.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
My son has now become responsible for their sea horse collection too. So add that to the list of cuttle fish and octopus. He also does weekly dives in cleaning out the shark tank!