• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free 240 Gallon Tank (Manassas)

YSS

Members
What I mean by scam is that it's not actually free. The posting states the item is free but the seller has no intention of giving it away for free.

Jmty

Members
someone in bowie claimed,courtesy of someone in woodbridge.had a late night was sleep when message was relied to me.THIS TIME WAS TRUE.

frkyltn

Members
Yup...no scam...helped pick it up but not for me.(don't forget me bro!...haha), but glad was able to grab for someone one here(won't mention names)...I caught posting 5 min after it posted...was heavy thick glass..free 240 woohoo! Guys son left tank and dad was selling house..

00O0O_ckaF6u5fvVP_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

frkyltn

Members
Yea..I would have kept for myself if I had the room..maybe the tank gods will look out for me soon..want to upgrade my 75..but 240 was too big...

madcobra216

Members
That lucky guy would be me! Thanks to Chris & Elving for helping me move that beast. The tank Gods truly smilled down on us today. GREAT FIND.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

frkyltn

Members
That lucky guy would be me! Thanks to Chris & Elving for helping me move that beast. The tank Gods truly smilled down on us today. GREAT FIND.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yessss sirrr, muchas gracias man! And glad it worked out..