• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tank 95% done

cane

Members
All to do is remove to white pvc tube to my DIY filter and sponge filters. Install my second canister filter and that is it. The LED lights have 20 colors and can blink, jump colors etc. The base is a metal stand with a skirt I can pull back to get below the tank.

20141004_200218.jpg

20141004_195145.jpg

20141004_195738.jpg

20141004_200201.jpg

20141004_200209.jpg

Ading522

Members
Looks good..so what's the other 5% work your gonna put into? More fish? Or deco?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cane

Members
Switched out the filters today. Last is to add a better background. One of the 3d backgrounds

Ading522

Members
Awesome! Have you figured out which 3d background you want in? Nice stock by the way..that Williamsi north looks pretty familiar..

Ading522

Members
I had one..which I sold when I was taking down the 180.. I think billy (harlowe77) was the one who got it or big red.. I forgot..but yeah..if you bought that guy from either of them its mine..which I got from jose Jmty.hehe

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nice looking setup. I fits perfectly in that spot!

Putting in a foam 3D background after the tank is filled will be challenging.

cane

Members
Thanks, yea I am going to have to empty it first. Hadn't planned on it at first. Thought I would be ok with the black background.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks, yea I am going to have to empty it first. Hadn't planned on it at first. Thought I would be ok with the black background.

No worries - I'm in the same boat. I'd like to put some of the 3D backgrounds in a couple of my tanks, but too much of a pain to drain it, dry it, install and store the fish for a few days.

For what it's worth, I think the tank looks completely awesome as it is right now. Big fan of the simple black background.

Ading522

Members
I didn't know it was possible to have a tank 95% done! Great job!

Love the dog too :p

hahaha..true..theres always something we need to move or add or take and redo at the tank.. for a hobbyist who enjoys the hobby, there;s ALWAYS something to do.. so i guess you are right.. prolly won't be a tank 100% completed.