• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Congratulations Sarah!

fischfan13

Banned
EastCoastCichlids.org would like to congratulate CCA's own Longstocking, as she has won our March Madness Giveaway!
Sarah out-competed a field of ECC entrants and was the only person who had Duke winning the NCAA Championship.
Sarah wins two $100 Gift Certificates to...

RSC_link.jpg

davesrare-1.jpg

rich_one

Members
aw, man... Sarah's gonna be breeding some new species soon... er... I mean... congrats, Sarah!

-Rich

mchambers

Former CCA member
Nice picks

EastCoastCichlids.org would like to congratulate CCA's own Longstocking, as she has won our March Madness Giveaway!
Sarah out-competed a field of ECC entrants and was the only person who had Duke winning the NCAA Championship.
As a Duke grad, let me congratulate you and also commend you for your courage in picking Duke, while living in Maryland. ;)

longstocking

Members
As a Duke grad, let me congratulate you and also commend you for your courage in picking Duke, while living in Maryland. ;)

lol.. I lived in NC and went to ECU... it's hard not to like Duke once you have lived in NC :)

I'm really not sure... but I'll let you all know when I do place the orders :)

I'm thinking Cyp. micros :)

Thanks everyone... just lucky :)