• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Yellow Egyptian Mouthbrooders - Breeding M/F - $10

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yellow Egyptian Mouthbrooders (Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor victoriae) - proven breeding adult M/F - $10 for the pair

Spawned several times and male was in ACA convention show.

Don't have pictures but got them from Batfish Josh.

Pick up this weekend (Sat or Sun) in Potomac, MD (Near 270 exit 5).

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
They're full grown (male about 2.5"-3"; female 2")

Clearing out some tanks for fish I'm bringing back from Uruguay...

Yours if you want them, Wil.

Matt

lkelly

Members
I'll be around not sure what time....I'll bring you some of a dry stout we made might need to age a little.
Do you hv my number?

Based on the timeless lesson we all should have learned in elementary school, if you don't have enough to share with the whole class then you shouldn't offer it to just one person.

tomhorgen_1333383466_clean_pint.JPG

lkelly

Members
And now that it's safe to hi-jack this thread, Matt - what fish do you hope to collect in Uruguay? That sounds like a really fun trip.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Based on the timeless lesson we all should have learned in elementary school, if you don't have enough to share with the whole class then you shouldn't offer it to just one person.

tomhorgen_1333383466_clean_pint.JPG

Well, Im not visiting you during thanksgiving weekend am I lol!
It's only the neighborly thing to do

I know a few others here brew, we should arrange a beer swap one day - maybe have people bring beer for the hospitality suit next year

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Great to have you over Wil and thanks for the beer :)

Matt

No prob Matt, we are always brewing - usually not gluten free (that was the first one I've done). Your fish room has more tanks than I have seen per square foot lol! I'm impressed not a lot of people can say the majority of their tanks are stocked by fish they caught.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app