• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello and What's Up?

E

eb462

Hello to everyone out there this is my first post but hopefully it won't be my last just glad to be with other cichlid geeks:) If anyone knows where I can get any male Rostratus , Aulunocara Unysis or Sunshines let me know

E

eb462

Hello What's up

I'm from the Parkville area of Baltimore Co.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
How big a Fossochromis rostratus are you looking for? I have an extra male, but he's big.

turfboss

Members
Welcome to the forum - since you are local you need to join the club and come to our meetings - great folks and lots of great info and interactions at the meetings -hope to see you at one soon.

E

eb462

Size Rostatus

How big a Fossochromis rostratus are you looking for? I have an extra male, but he's big.
doesn't matter the long as he is not bigger than 7". How much do you want for him i live in Parkville:)

E

eb462

Sorry

Welcome to he forum. What fish are you currently keeping? I know we have people in the club keeping Sunshines and Rostratus.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
sorry i took awhile to get back i have about 40 peacocks, haps and a few mbunas in a 125gal. seriously overcrowded but so far it works. Also have a 55gal. with 2 severums, 3 Texas cichlids and 2 Green Terrors:confused:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
doesn't matter the long as he is not bigger than 7". How much do you want for him i live in Parkville:)

He's about 9". Healthy as a horse. Not fully colored because he is in with another who is breeding in a 180. Drop him in a tank without another male rostratus and he will color up very quickly (traded my buddy another male a few months back and it took a week or so). $40.

Pickup in Gaithersburg or at the picnic (if you're a club member).