• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

EXCELLENT FIND!!!

1badmarine

Browsing craigslist last week and came across a guy selling lights. He happened to have a FX5 in the background of one of the pictures, so I asked if he wanted to sale it... Long story short just got back and picked up the FX5, acrylic sump(full of media), protein skimmer, 1800gph pump, ultraviolet inline light, 48" moon light fixture, refugium light, (2) small submersible pumps, fan and RODI system. All for $290. I think I got a good deal... LOL didn't bring enough cash, so I have to go back to get a Fluval 305, (3) reef lighting systems and (2) circulation pumps. My wife is gonna kill me... OH WELL!!!

1badmarine

Dibs on all that stuff, if your wife kills you! LOL... Nice pickups, man!

-Rich

Right now I'm in the clear. Just bought two dining room chairs that cost more than any tank I own... I'm good for a little while.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, the old "she spent more than me" routine. Works for me, and I have several expensive hobbies - guitar, muscle car restoration, fish tanks. LOL

1badmarine

Ah, the old "she spent more than me" routine. Works for me, and I have several expensive hobbies - guitar, muscle car restoration, fish tanks. LOL

I'm right there with you. Guns, motorcycles, fish and XBox.

Localzoo

Board of Directors

Lol I've def used that a bunch of times...especially when some makeup cost as much as a full grown male peacock.
Having lots of hobbies is a double edge sword...smh lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app