• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

HEATERS FOR SALE!

fish

Banned
These 2 were sold to another member but he has not contacted me back in weeks now. He was a "new" member with only 7 posts and i think he left the forum. Has not posted since.

Back up for sale

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Acpape0

Members
You are entitled to ask any price but if you actually want to sell you should price 40-60 percent of new price. I don't need heaters, and I am not being mean. I am just attempting to help you. Almost every thing used that comes up for sale here is within that range or lower.

With that said a lot of us charge much less to fellow club members. This is a personal choice. I personally stay between 10-50 percent.

Acpape0

Members
With that said the eheim sells for $36 shipped and the elite sellers for $23.50 shipped. So you can buy both heaters and have them delivered to your door for $59.50 brand new.

So with gas factored in since you do not attend meetings or drive to deliver, yours will more than likely cost more than buying brand new

Just sayin

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400932573.864541.jpg