• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Avoiding Divorce Sale Part 2...Fish

olzkool

Members
Most of you that know me already know the story or have read it in Part 1 so ill spare you the drama. Here we go

I am selling some of stock that I got from Jeff. I just came from downstairs trying to take an accurate inventory. Its not going to happen. There are way too many fish in the tank to keep locked on each one so instead of listing the exact count of species and sex, I will have to be general and estimate. I may have to just do a first come first serve kinda thing or put a divider in the adult tank and move them over as they are sold. That way I will know what I am getting down to. Sizes/ranges are approximate. I can not measure each fish.
Large: over 3" full bodied. Med: 3" and under. Small (growouts): 2' and under. The Mphanga and cobue females are kinda hard to tell apart unless you are staring for a while. Most of you guys know these fish, and pics of each species are available on google if you don't.

Chewere: May be sold as I am waiting on a friend to decide if he wants them. I will update the thread as soon as I know.

Rusty: There are several distinctly different strains of these. Most of them are the ones Jeff was known for that looked more pink/orange than rusty. They are the nicest Rusties I have seen. I have at least 20 mixed sex and several large

Cobue: Looks like a mix of Orange and Yellow backs. I have some colored up ones in my all male tank. They are ridiculous. Just like the one in Jeff's avatar. I have a handful of mixed females and males and several large.

Cyno Mphanga Rocks: These are pretty cool Looking. They are taking turns coloring up at the moment. Nice yellow dorsal. A handful of mixed females and males with at least 3 Large adult males.

Yellow Tail Acei: These guys are awesome. Very vibrant colored. I have a lot. 25 at least. No way I can tell a male and female apart by looking in the tank so I don't have an accurate ratio to give you. These do best in larger groups.

3-4 fish I can't tell what the hell they are. They are black and have a funny looking face lol

3 Plecos over 3" These things are FREE! they have to go immediately.

I have a tank full...maybe 75 of mixed juveniles. They are of all the above as well as Yellow labs and some Hara. There is even a Hap in there. Probably from the Borelyi pair that was in there.

$15 each on the large Mphanga, Cobue, and Rusties.
$10 each on the large Acei.
$10 each for medium Cobue , Rusties, Mphanga.
$7 for medium Acei. Group discounts available
ALL growouts except Acei $5 ea.
Acei growouts $4 ea.
Plecos FREE.

These are fair and firm prices for very good strains of fish known throughout the club and abroad. They are proven breeders and some were holding when I got them. If you want to buy large quantities I can work on the prices a little. I will entertain offers on large groups but will ignore ridiculous offers. I am located in Essex MD 21221. I am available at night during the week, sat evening, and Sunday. I can be pm'd or reached via text at 443-465-8500

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

olzkool

Members
Anyone picking up fish this evening or tomorrow, gets 2 small growouts free! And somebody please take these darn plecos! They are free!!

olzkool

Members
Down to what looks to be a half tank now. I would like to get these gone this weekend. So a price drop is in order. To be fair I will compensate anyone who has already picked up:

Sizing: Lg= 3" and above full bodied
Med= under 3"
Growouts= under 2" (some are longer just small bodied)

If you know these fish you know that these are a good deal.

$12 each on the large Mphanga, Cobue, and Rusties.
$8 each on the large Acei.
$8 each for medium Cobue , Rusties, Mphanga.
$7 for medium Acei. Group discounts available
ALL growouts $4 ea. except real small ones are $2
Plecos FREE.

Hannibal

Members
Great looking fish guys! I saw them today when I was picking up my stuff. If I had more tank space some of them would have been coming home with me for sure.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Great looking fish guys! I saw them today when I was picking up my stuff. If I had more tank space some of them would have been coming home with me for sure.

Lol I think we saw each other did you get the decor?
Just picked up the most awesome looking fish will post pics when they all settle in...ps they are way underpriced beautiful even the juvies are stunning.
I

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hannibal

Members
Might have been someone else. I was there around 4 and picked up the lights and some caves/cichlid stones.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Might have been someone else. I was there around 4 and picked up the lights and some caves/cichlid stones.

Well who ever it was made away with some awesome decor.

Chris your family is awesome got home and my wife and your wife should never be in the same room lol. Just kidding ( they think we have too many tanks) granted I told my wife you have more tanks.

Our daughters seem to get along.

First pic if many if anyone knows know what kind of pleco that would be great. (common/regular Gibbs?)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400374487.885243.jpg

frankoq

Members
Chris:
Put me down for: one of each on the large Mphanga, Cobue, and Rusties.
I also called dibs one the AC filter.
When are you available tomorrow sunday?

frankoq

Members
These fish are WOW. a sample:
3ECF3069-BABC-4614-BEF2-A37277509DA9_zps9ggtu6an.jpg

93BC6BF7-DFCD-486B-BC4A-C48E8BBA8A18_zpsswndlquh.jpg

1C42608B-4EF2-4EE6-981B-BCF41F4839AA_zpsozx1pbkd.jpg