• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS

spazmattik

Members
UV Sterilizer : Laguna PT1675 - $5
Needs new bulb / have brackets but missing the other 2 pieces. Will do my best to find them if there is interest. They are either in a cabinet I have or were lost in the move.

Lot of driftwood : mopani and 1 malaysian - $20

55 gallon tank - $ 50
in good condition with stand and 2 deep blue hoods. *one of the ballast buttons is not working so unless you can fix it, needs to be replaced. The bulb is good though. No filter but can throw in a heater for 5 bucks.
*In the process of getting my new tank ready, this should be ready to go in a week and a half.

Vieja Regani 'Mojarro Pinto' 6" - $15

laguna.jpg

driftlot.jpg

55gal.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Ballen0351

Members
If ben doesnt buy the tank I'll buy it
I would buy it but I have no time in the next week to get it so if you can go for it I wouldn't want to keep someone from making a sale. I've fell victim to the I'm coming next week pass on other sure things and the guy never shows so I'm not offended of you get it first.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks! Well if the reef tank gets picked up before or during the meeting I'll pick up teh tank this weekend.

spazmattik

Members
Ill keep Ben in mind for first crack at it and Dan in line after. It does currently have fish in it so wont be ready to go this weekend but next weekend it should be broke down and ready to go.

spazmattik

Members
UPDATE :

Found missing pieces for UV sterilizer.

Tank back up for grabs unless Dan still wants it

Regani - price drop 10$

driftwood still pending to Dan

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I still want the tank and the driftwood.
I dont need the filter for the tank but I'd like the heater.
Thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Sterling is pretty far from me. Since I dont think my dad will drive me that far you can sell it to someone else. I still want the driftwood though.

1badmarine

I'll take the UV sterilizer and any driftwood that Dan doesn't want

spazmattik

Members
Good deal. I can bring to the meeting. I might have to swing by to see your fishroom if im up there before though.