• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Avoiding Divorce Sale Part 2...Fish

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
These prices ar eincredible! I'd buy them if I kept africans. If someone is going who lives inbetween baltimore and potomac and could stop by my house or within half an hour of it after you pick up your stuff would you mind picking up 2 ten gallons and all of the sponge filters? I can prepay through paipal. Thanks

zackcrack00

Members
Does anyone live up near Chris, have tank space for 3 dwarf mbuna and 2 growouts, and is attending the June meeting? I will be willing to pay $10 to whomever can pick up my five mbuna from Chris and deliver them to me at the meeting. You'd pay him $30 and I'd pay you $40 at the meeting. Thanks to anyone willing to do this for me!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
Last chance guys. $5 ea regardless of size, minimum 5. Most off these are 3"+. Growouts $2, minimum of 10. Buy 25 rusty's or 25 acei for $100 per group. This is rediculously low pricing but they have to go. Anyone who knows these lines know how nice a fish, and how good a deal this is. Its too much of a hassle to ship all these out to the wholesaler and I don't want store credit because I have no use for it. if i still have them tuesday, they are going for $5 ea. store credit so I can get this tank cleared out for the buyer.

REG84

Members
Big thanks to Chris for allowing me to come by and pick up some fish on Thursday. The fish are doing well. they all are bright and look great!! Come on people, get these fish!! I picked up some Acei, Chewere, and even though I did not need him, I had to get one of the Cobue. His entire face was yellow, not just the top half. it looked like he was ready for battle with his war paint on.. lol. But seriously I got 9 fish for the price I would have paid for just one of the large ones in LFS. Its worth stopping by Chris's just to see his awesome setup. Thanks again Chris.

olzkool

Members
Just 2 little growouts around an inch or so Frank. Don't worry I have a nice clutch from my awesome male growing up with your name on them.