• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Avoiding Divorce sale Part 1

olzkool

Members
I am sorta serious here. Localzoo and I picked up a bunch of stuff from Jeff on Sunday. It was not a good decision on my part. It was mothers day. I was gone most of the day and setting stuff up the other half. It was the icing on the cake for my wife. Those who know me know I work 6-7 days a week plus nights on the side. I'm barely home, and when I am, I have to spend it taking care of the fish. She has tolerated it, and even supported me to this point, but I definitely went too far this time. I finally got set up with everything I need for my dream fish room, stock included. As much as it is killing me, she is right, and I have to let this stuff go. I love these **** fish, but with my work schedule, I just don't have enough time to split between the fish and the family. I can get more fish, but I can't redo missing my kids growing up. Enough of the depressing crap, here is the plan. I am keeping my big all male setups but possibly selling some, if not all, of my breeding groups. I haven't decided that yet. That will probably be Part 3. For now I am going to start with listing misc equipment and decorations that I have laying around or got from Jeff Sunday. Next I will be listing some fish stock I got from Jeff. I am keeping some, but a lot of it will be sold on here. And then I will decide what of my original stock and equipment I am selling.

I am not putting pics up for every little thing. Most of this can be seen by googling. I will post up pics of the decorations since I am not good at describing them. But its late so that won't be tonight. If you want something that is just a few bucks, please package it up with some other cheap stuff. Because of my schedule I can't drive far to meet. You will have to come here unless you are buying a lot of stuff then I can make arrangements to meet.
Thanks
Chris

Everything works unless otherwise noted

Tanks:
*note: the 75 must wait until stock is sold off but you can claim it ahead of time.

75 gl with black wooden stand $100
(stand is dirty but otherwise good shape. Think black ikea/walmart style

55 gl with double metal stand $75

40b with double edsal style stand and glass lids $65

(2) 10 gl tanks with dual cfl lid/light combo $15 ea.

Lights:

48" quad CFL reef light with 4 actinic bulbs $50

(2) 12"x24" lid /light florescent combo $10 ea.

Marine land Single bright white/blue LED 18-24" $25

(2) Marine land Single bright white/blue LED 24-36" $40 ea.

30" strip florescent $5
(sometimes doesn't work unless you play with the ballast)

Filters:

(3) AC30 $20 ea.
(a little dirty but otherwise good)

Whisper 10i $5

Aquatech 1s $5

Sponges (3) large, (1) med, (1) sm. $15 for all

Air pumps:

Small, old, whisper 400 $3

Small aquaculture pump $4

Petco AC9902 $5

Whisper 30 $8

Fluval Q2 $15

Whisper 10 $4

Really small top fin $3

Petsmart style Decorations: (pics to follow another day, its midnight)

Xlarge fake coral/holey rock type 20x13" $10

Large fake tree 10x18" $10

Large fake rock 12x13" $10

Large fake mushroom fungus looking thing 12x12 $10

Large fake tree 12x12 $10

Small fake rock cave 6x6 $5

(3) little fish caves $5

Big shopping bag full of misc rocks: slate, coral, lava, quartz $20
looking stuff, etc.

Big bag of flat slate. Some very large like 24" plus pieces $40

That's it for tonight. I'm tired and going to bed. I'll update tomorrow .

Becca

Members
Sorry to hear it.

Sent a PM. I would also take the sponges if no one else has claimed them yet.

olzkool

Members
If I end up parting with my original stuff that has my breeding groups in it, I'll need my own forum lol. I still am fighting with that notion, but even if it doesn't all go, I will definitely be parting with some of the stuff and fish.

Because my work schedule is so crazy, its hard to list this stuff. Hopefully tonight I will be able to put pics on this thread for the decorations then Part 2 will be some of the fish I got from Jeff. If you are looking for a preview, I will have breeding groups, individuals, and growout size (1-2") of yellow and orange Cobue, Mphanga rocks, Yellow tail acei, Yellow labs, Chewere, Hara's, and several strains of rusties. If you know Jeff's Rusties and Cobue, you know they are awesome strains. Localzoo has first dibs on these since he was nice enough to help me on Sunday. He worked his but off for me and asked for nothing. I don't want to preview the other fish until I decide for sure what I will be selling.

Hannibal

Members
I will take the 3 little fish caves.
Do you think you could post up some pics of them and maybe an updated list to see if I want anything else?

olzkool

Members
I also have (3) FREE plecos that have to go ASAP! 2 are common and the other is something else. There is another thread on here somewhere.

Becca if you come get these **** plecos, I will take your offer on the lights!