• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125 oceanic for sale

olzkool

Members
125 oceanic. Super thick glass. May be starfire. This one makes my current 125 look like junk. It's really heavy for a 125. Tank is not drilled. It has the glass center cross member instead of the cheap plastic ones. Definitely a heavy duty tank. I have oceanic lids for it but missing one piece . Comes with a very solid well built homemade stand.
Asking $400

olzkool

Members
Bump.....$350

Will trade for breeding tanks and equipment, i.e. heaters, powerheads, stands, etc. I am also looking for an fx5 and a slim 4' aqueon style T5 fixture. Could be interested in Breeding groups of fish as well.

olzkool

Members
What the Heck am I going to do with the stand lol. Tell you what I will knock $25 off for the tank only....But you still have to take the stand. I don't care what you do with it after you leave.

I have some really nice flowerhorns fry from multiple high quality lines. King kamfa x srd ,srd x srd, and parrot x srd. from 3/4" - 2.5". i bred and raised all of these myself. if you are interested, send me a message. thanks