• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from HoCO

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
River Hill zone, specifically.

Joined in Jan after occaisional attendance last year. Had a great time at the ACA, despite my being primarily a catfish and planted tank guy.

Looking forward to broadening my fishkeeping horizons.

Blaise

b considine

What type of catfish do you keep?

Corys. Currently have (in no particular order); aspidoras cf albater, brochis splendens, elegans, similis, leucomelas, panda (purchased at Jan meeting), pygmeus, similis, and gracilis. A cohort in my corydoras venture is housing gossei, negro, paleatus, sterbai, haraldshultzi, rabauti, zygatus, bilineatus, metae, virginiae, weitzmani, green lazers, axelrodi, arcuatus, and some loners.

The aspidoras, similis, zygatus, and gossei are currently breeding.

In the loricarid family I have otocinclus and oxyropsis in my community tank.

I also have more bristlenose ancistrus than I can (and want to) shake a stick at.

CCAers can expect to see the aspidoras and ancistrus in auctions. I plan on unloading all the ancistrus before all is said and done.

To bring this back to cichlids, I'm interested in apistos, and have a brother-in-law currently setting up a rift style 125 (I'm expected to provide advice, so I'd better start listening at meetings).

Blaise

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Wow. You certainly a catfish aficionado. :)

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing you at a meeting.

Charlutz

Members
Hey Blaise -

Fellow River Hill resident here. We'll need to meet up! Don't put your address on the public forum, but where about are you? I'm off of Great Star on the Pointer's side. I've got 12 tanks of Tanganyikans. Take care.

b considine

Hey Blaise -

Fellow River Hill resident here. We'll need to meet up! Don't put your address on the public forum, but where about are you? I'm off of Great Star on the Pointer's side. I've got 12 tanks of Tanganyikans. Take care.

Garden Walk. I saw another thread identifying other River Hill/Clarksville people. Ther are also several GWAPA people in Columbia and environs.

Blaise