• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

8" Fossorochromis rostratus trio for sale...

Hey everyone I have this amazing trio for sale. Checkum out $85 an they are your. Its rare to find these guys at this size. If interested send me a message.

DSC_3616.jpg

DSC_3617.jpg

DSC_3619.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
They're probably my favorite Malawi hap... I don't really have room for them though - they get over a foot!

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Are they still available? Have they tried to breed before?

Fossorochromis rostratus...

Yes, they are still available. I haven't had them long enough to breed, but they are acting very healthy and happy chomping up krill. I'm sure they will breed though. I am starting a new job in Florida so... I'm selling some things. If you're interested let me know. I would have taken them to the December Christmas bash but its my first year wedding anniversary so I'm going to spend the day with my wife. Send me a PM if you get the chance.

God bless!

mastermix

Members
Fossorochromis rostratus

I'm interested in your Fossorochromis rostratus trio. I live in scarborough. do you have number i can reach you at.