• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for Tomorrow's meeting:

tremper

Members
I just moved and have a garage full of stuff that needs to go. Fish related I have the following:

1. 60 gallon tank and stand. Needs a scrub and I'd put in a new floor in the stand. It was particle board and it got wet more than once. Stand is black with double doors and could use a coat of paint. Stand has two 3' black florescent light strips hard wired into it (not a hood), one of them needs a new ballast. No glass covers. It's a nice tank, looked great up and running just needs a bit of a makeover. $80

2. 29 gallon bowfront. Glass is in good condition. Has covers. I can find a black florescent light strip, I believe that requires a new ballast as well. $35

3. 2 Rena Filstar XP3. Both worked as of a few weeks ago. No hoses but all connections etc. $65 Each. Buy them both for $120 and I'll throw in another head (xp3 but no canister) to use for spare parts if ever needed.

4. 2 tidy cat buckets pretty much filled 80% of the way with natural color (tans, browns, etc....) pea to lima bean sized river pebble. Nice neutral stuff. This was sufficient to cover a 4' x 2' tank 2" or so. $25

I just moved as of this Wednesday and as will all fish things when moving, it is need of a scrub.

If I can find interest in 3 of the 4 (especially the tanks) I'm willing to break away from the move in process. If interested meeting BEFORE the presentation a bit before 2 works for me.

Thanks

Joe