• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

madcobra216

Members
@ Ernie, the Corys are no longer available,
Remaining are: Ralph Catfish & Senegal bichir.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I can take the Poly off your hands. I have five already one of which is a sen. Where are you located? Will you be at the meeting in February?

madcobra216

Members
@ Prince, I'm sorry, which one are u referring to as Poly, not too familiar with these guys.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was referring to the fish you initially listed as a rope fish but discovered may be a Polypterus Senegalus. Can you post a picture of it so I can ID it. I don't have a rope fish set up. They are Houdini level escape artist and breathe air. If its a Sen(short for Senegalus) it can go in the tank with my other Poly's. Also Polypterus are also called Bichirs as well. Its pronounced Bishir like Dr Bashir from Star Trek DS9. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Also the eel is a striped peacock eel. Judging by the tail short of the poly in the peacock eel photo it's not a rope fish. Is it an albino by chance? I have wanted to add a albino to my collection. I hope this info helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

madcobra216

Members
I live in Bowie, I'm not sure I I'll be at this monthly meet, besides I'm hoping to rehome them sooner rather than later. I need the space for a new batch of Dragon Blood fry.

madcobra216

Members
Conveniently I'm off today, so anytime after 11am, pls call or txt me 814-330-5171

madcobra216

Members
Senegalus Rehomed!
REMAINING: Eel (Pending) & Ralph Catfish,
Thanks to all the takers so far I know they are all going to wonderful homes.