• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New member from Toronto

Goldiefinn

Members
Hi everyone! I'm excited to join a cichlid-lovers' forum! I've been keeping fish for many years, however I only got hooked on cichlids last year :) just last night I moved my fish from my old 75 gallon to my new 150 gallon tank! So far everyone seems happy, although it took forever to net the little buggers :)

I actually only have 1 cichlid but he is the star of my tank -- an 8" gold severum named Chips (as in "fish and -----". I'd love to add a blue acara or possibly dwarf South am's. Chipsis joined by a school of black skirt tetras, some giant danios and a bristle nose plec.

Anyway, I look forward to learning and sharing on the forum!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Gold sevs are a favorite of mine (see my avatar). Post up some pics when you can!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard!

Thanks for joining us and congrats on the new big tank!

Goldiefinn

Members
Welcome! Congrats on the 150. Are you able to post pics?

I still have to rearrange some of the decor, but here's how it looks now. Now I just need to start buying some more fish!

EDIT: hmm, tried to upload a tank pic but it didn't seem to work...I'll have to try again :)

Goldiefinn

Members
Ok seriously I'm not usually this inept. I uploaded a normal-looking pic from my iPad and it came out upside down. So, I rotated it 180 and reuploaded it. Still upside down. I give up :) please just turn your heads ;)

chriscoli

Administrator
Not all of us, but many are. This forum is also affiliated with our club, which meets in Maryland, but includes a lot of people from the DC Metro area and surrounding states.

Leffler817

CCA Members
TORONTO!!!! Welcome to the forum! Do you really live in TO. or a burb like New Market? I spent lots of time in Toronto in my youth on Dundas and W. Queen streets... or was it King st?

I have a similar issue with photos. Do the 180 rotation, save your picture, then re-rotate to its original position. If I do that it uploads fine. Go figure!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app