• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good deal?

Rasta Fish

Members
Yes
Are you keeping these guys now?
They get big and needs space lots of it
Also they don't like annoying tank mates

Jmoore

Members
I was thinking about moving all my tanks into a 12x12 room and setting them up on an sump that's above the tanks and just have an individual power head in each tank to pump water up to sump then let gravity do it's thing from there. Don't know how well that would work tho. But back to the frontosas. When and if I move my tanks I was just going to have a 125 in my room with either frontosas or tropheus in it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - it's a pretty good deal for a nice fish.

The cost of the fish for baby fronts should be a small part of your decision, though. They'll be reaching adult size when you're about to graduate HS...and need a 180g or larger basically only for fronts....and that variant of fronts.

Fronts are one of those fish that it's hard to dabble in...which is why I haven't kept them recently!

Matt

PS I've contacted Bluegrass (Eddie Martin) a couple of times about AquaMania and haven't heard anything. If you deal with them/him could you ask about AquaMania?

Ading522

Members
+1 on what Matt says..although I'm new as well to the hobby I'm loving my fronts and keep them in a 180 with a couple leleupei and petricola..:)
Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1386242629439.jpg