• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Big and rare south american cichlids, Richmond, pu only

blkmjk

Members
While the female is a beautiful fish no doubt about it. The male is the true stunner of this pair. I would pursue him if I was you...

Drew

freebyrd

Members
Naw sorry Dan, I won't split them up I'll keep them if I have to until I find the right buyer who wants the breeding pair

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

freebyrd

Members
Bump, I have a 4" male festae Ecuadorian, 2 lenticulata pike, and breeding pair of festae left!

freebyrd

Members
From aquascape they are from the Orinoco basin. They are true lenticulata and are beauties!

freebyrd

Members
Thank Terrel! Bump make me a SOLID offer on the festae and we will talk guys, don't miss out on these guys!

D-money

Members
Guess you didn't see my earlier post where I offered to buy the Festae and their tank for your full asking price.

blkmjk

Members
Adam is just south of Richmond maybe 20 min or so??? Not sure how that changes logistics? If your in Maryland it's a hike. They are stunning fish. Well worth the trip.

Drew

freebyrd

Members
Bump, festae available, large Raphael catfish, large sailfin pleco too!