• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Take my jewel cichlids, please!

d1def

Members
I am overloaded with 3 generations of jewel cichlids. If anybody is interested in picking them up you can have as many as you want for free. I also have the 2 breeding pairs that started it all....

I have over 100 of about 1-3" length. I think they are specifically Hemichromis lifalili if this profile and picture are correct: http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profile...es.php?id=2508

I am in Lothian, MD near routes 4 and 408. If anybody is interested or has any ideas (other than not letting so many mature!), let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

d1def

Members
I thought that might be the case! I take it that jewels are not the hottest commodity around here...

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I thought that might be the case! I take it that jewels are not the hottest commodity around here...

As you know, they are quite prolific and lots of folks are already keeping them. Good luck finding some new homes for them.