• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Ruby Green Haps

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have seven Haplchromis Sp. Ruby Green aka Ruby Green haps for free. Their are about full color males at two inches and 3 free males. I'll post picks later. I MAY be able to bring them to the Catfish convention. But they are in Waldorf.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Here are some iphone pics
dcc746ba.jpg

1b951b69.jpg

T

tug

Hi Prince,
One of my planted tanks is a brackish water tank with fancy guppies and a few Bumblebee Gobies. Would Ruby Greens be alright in a brackish water tank or am I just being wacko? :wacko:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Uncle Rukus has first dibs on the amount he wants which maybe two or three. After that its Phil he Pm'ed me at 12:16. Your next Reel addiction if I have some left and you still want them. I have for sure three and four females. They are polygamist breeders and max out at approximately 4".

Here is another video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmXWrAVl_aI

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Hi Prince,
One of my planted tanks is a brackish water tank with fancy guppies and a few Bumblebee Gobies. Would Ruby Greens be alright in a brackish water tank or am I just being wacko? :wacko:
They are freshwater only.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Alright DQ passed and Phil wants two males. Chris if you still want them 1 male and 3 females are yours. I would like to keep one female.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've got more of these guys - mostly sexable at 1-1.5"... 6/$20...

I can bring them to the catfish convention

Matt