• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BAAAACCCKKKK!

mrkillie

Members
At least the original league is. I made some slight modifications to the scoring...it was a bit out of control last year. Shouldn't be noticed much though. Anyway, those who were in the original league should have gotten an invite to play; I will wait at least through the weekend before I open it up to new members. Those who were in league 2 last year and want to play in league one will have the first chance.

Draft is set for Labor Day at 9:00 PM. NFL rosters should be set by then.

Good Luck!

tparker

Members
Jon what do you mean football season is back. It never left. Does anybody but me follow the lingerie league?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrkillie

Members
What!?!?!?! Only 4 people have rejoined from last year???? I will give until Wednesday and then open up to others that are interested.

If you did not receive your invitation, then there is a problem with the e-mail address you have in your yahoo account. Please double check that it is the correct and current address. Let me know via PM if there is a problem.

Where is Mr Red Empress at? He has been so quiet these days and you know its bad when I am chiming in on a more regular basis than that guy.

mrkillie

Members
Today will be the last day to rejoin the league if you were in last year and have your spot guaranteed. Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will delete any unclaimed teams and send invitations to those who have expressed interest in playing this year. If you are interested in playing, PM me with your e-mail address-you must be registered on Yahoo! to play. Send me the e-mail address that you are registered for Yahoo! with. Thanks.

Yeah, I haven't seen an invite and I was wondering the same thing. With all the people out, are we going to have enough for a second league or am I getting bumped up with two League Two titles??

mrkillie

Members
Hey Folks,

Got extremely busy with work all of a sudden. At last check, there were 7 teams, so I will send out invites for those who are interested and have already contacted me. I won't be running a second league this year-but we can expand the one league to 12 teams if necessary. I won't go any bigger than that.

Thanks for your patience!