• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Playoffs!

Down goes Richard....payback for the week before. Its eerily familiar to be the last team into the playoffs. Dan, Facing you again for the third time this season so I have to pray that Green Bay plays defense this week to have a chance. Currently an eight point underdog.

daninmd

Members
Dallas had a rough week against the Bears so I am thinking they rebound against the Packers. Looking for big days from all my Cowboys!

daninmd

Members
Down goes Richard....payback for the week before. Its eerily familiar to be the last team into the playoffs. Dan, Facing you again for the third time this season so I have to pray that Green Bay plays defense this week to have a chance. Currently an eight point underdog.

well, 37 points from 4 of your players last night (incl manning)...that's a pretty good start (for me :))

Yeah my week is over unless your Cowboys players lay a collective egg. Manning was terrible last night. Was actually looking forward to the game after the first drive where he hit Julius Thomas for 33 of the 51 yards for that first TD drive. Thought those two would have a big night for me, and then they went bust. Think the eight points is now like 18 or 20 point underdog.

daninmd

Members
Yeah my week is over unless your Cowboys players lay a collective egg. Manning was terrible last night. Was actually looking forward to the game after the first drive where he hit Julius Thomas for 33 of the 51 yards for that first TD drive. Thought those two would have a big night for me, and then they went bust. Think the eight points is now like 18 or 20 point underdog.

sorry :p