• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Dual 30g Setup

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm in the process of switching out tanks and stands in my fishroom for racks. I have a set of double stacked 30 gallon long tanks for sale.

Setup includes:

2 30g tanks w/ lids and lights on iron stand ($100)
2 Aquaclear 70 filters ($40)
Aragonite sand substrate (if wanted)
Heaters if needed ($20)

Preference for someone willing to buy full setup, but willing to piece out if tanks are sold. I can deliver to the February meeting, Aquamania, or it can be picked up in Randallstown, MD. Setup is pictured below on the left. On the right is a 45g High tank, can be substituted for one of the 30s if wanted for $20.

Pm me with any questions, or if you need better pictures of something specific.

2014-06-12 23.59.37.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do you want to sell all four?

I could. Was planning to sell them as I set up other racks, but I can house them in other tanks until I get the racks set up. The other setup is very similar, just with a 45g tank on top with a glass lid, but have lights for both. Have AC70's on those tanks too, but not sure I'd have enough heaters for all 4 tanks without being oversized (maybe 200 watts).

PM me and let me know if you're interested in both setups, and how/when you'd like to pick them up, of if you'd prefer to come to the next meeting.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Willing to sell one or both setups. I have cheap plastic backgrounds for most or all of the tanks too if you want them.

30g tanks are 36"x12"x16"
45g tank is 36"x12"x24"

Available for pickup or delivery.

Becca

Members
Is aquarium center still there. They use to be a great store.

Sadly, she closed a couple of years ago. I worked there all through college :-( and remember it fondly.

Michael - THIS is the stand I'd be interested in!!!