• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD website is up and running

chriscoli

Administrator
We've been getting a lot done these last few weeks to get the BFD website up and running for you. Please go check it out by clicking on "AquaMania" on the navigation bar at the top of the page, or...go here:

http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/

I'm still adding a few details here and there, so check back frequently, but you can now register for the event and book your hotel rooms!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great Job Christine and others who helped put it together!

Please get registered, share with anyone and everyone and start planning your aquarium beautiful competition entries and your swap meet tables...and how you'd like to help make our club's annual event a huge success...

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
And....get this....I just got an email from him....Jeff Rapps WILL BE THERE Friday through Sunday! Woo Hoo!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
The give a kid a tank links seems to be broken. Could you double check all the links on the page?

Shane

Just checked the page at your request, Shane. All other links work. Thanks for pointing out this issue. We will get it corrected asap.

Andrew

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chriscoli

Administrator
Hi Shane, since we're still finalizing that part of the program, I've got that link on hold right now. It'll be up soon.

lkelly

Members
And....get this....I just got an email from him....Jeff Rapps WILL BE THERE Friday through Sunday! Woo Hoo!

Do you know if he will bringing any fish we order to deliver there? I'm toying with the idea of a New World tank, so obviously that would be nice...

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Right now we are looking at Tangled Up In Cichlids, Cichlids are Special, Batfish Aquatics and Stith Aquatics are confirmed with others to come. All of the local clubs will also have tables.