• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Can't find 2'x2' glass canopies anywhere online

Gyarados

Members
I picked up my 210g this morning and started hunting online for glass canopies to cover it... can't find any... thatfishplace had a 3 set for $80, which seems reasonable, of course they're out of stock.

Anyone got ideas for a temp cover or where to find 2'x2' canopies?

I've seen a few very expensive ones from less common brands, what the heck happened to the perfecto/marineland etc. stock of 2'x2' canopies?

Acpape0

Members
Call HOT if they don't have it in stock as a set they will figure out the cheapest way to buy it by getting other canopy sizes.... They have a huge selection and were only $10 more than the ones I found online...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gyarados

Members
I'll give HOT a try, I was worried about there prices. Using the $1/gal sell, breaking down a 20h might be the cheapest option. Thanks guys

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A glass shop could cut you pieces to fit. It would be a lot easier that breaking down tanks, and might just be cheaper.