• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Glass tops for 55g

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Looking for a set of glass tops for a standard 48" x 12" 55 gallon tank. They don't have to be perfect as long as they are complete. Let me know how much you're asking if you have them available. Thanks

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Looking for a set of glass tops for a standard 48" x 12" 55 gallon tank. They don't have to be perfect as long as they are complete. Let me know how much you're asking if you have them available. Thanks
aww mike! you shoulda hit scales up b4 they closed i bet they had plenty of used ones.:eek:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
aww mike! you shoulda hit scales up b4 they closed i bet they had plenty of used ones.:eek:

I know, hindsight is 20/20. I always realize what I SHOULD have done AFTER its too late. Now it'll probably cost me double what it should have. I'm considering switching lighting systems and the CF bulbs would melt a plastic canopy. As much stuff as I bought at Scales, there still plenty I realized I should have picked up while I could. Live and learn I guess.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I know, hindsight is 20/20. I always realize what I SHOULD have done AFTER its too late. Now it'll probably cost me double what it should have. I'm considering switching lighting systems and the CF bulbs would melt a plastic canopy. As much stuff as I bought at Scales, there still plenty I realized I should have picked up while I could. Live and learn I guess.

indeed
:cool: