• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free!! Two tanks with stands.

xtalrox

Members
I have two free tanks to give to someone who wants them and is willing to come get them. The first is a 29 gallon tall with open oak stand. The second is 120 gallon with closed cabinet style oak stand. Both tanks in used condition but both hold water with no leaks. They need some cleaning up but would be nice for someone who wants a couple of free tanks. Big tank also has a large three piece sunken pirate ship decor that looks awesome. Big tank also comes with a very nice LED light strip and probably some other stuff. I will also throw in a very Nice lightly used RO system to whoever takes this all out of my house. Send me a message if you are interested. I am in Edgewater Maryland for those interested.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Crystal.

image.jpg

Forester

Members
I will buy the RO from you but I just don't have space for the 120.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xtalrox

Members
Bruno got the big tank along with more loot than he knows what to do with. He and the two friends who helped him pick it all up should have fun sorting thru it all.

Merry Christmas to everyone.