• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New tanks finally came

Jt731

Members
Not a huge update but my gla with 2 manifolds finally came in last week and I finally got my co2 cylinder refilled (Scotty's fire extinguisher in Alexandria). So my two tanks with plants are getting co2 again. To be fair I had a nano co2 cartridge for the smaller running. Hopefully this gives the plants in the big 55 something to jump for. Next up is making under the tanks pretty and then starting the arduino project

Jt731

Members
image.jpg

New tank

Last edited:

Aqua410

Members
Picture didn't seem to upload buddy. Are you having any issues with scratches yet? I just did a fin level water change on the GT tank last night and I couldn't believe the number of small scratches. Going to get another acrylic safe brush I'm thinking the other one has too much sand in it even though I wash it very well. The tank is going to need a buff next time it's empty.

Jt731

Members
Yea I can't upload to the forum anymore so finally found a site to upload to. Should be fixed

I've only used paper towels so far. I have a set of scratches on the front of one tank that only show up under high light though, but for the most part I've avoided scratches