• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Adult Group of Msobo and Adult Male Strawberry Peacock

davidhusker

Members
I wont ship but I could probably meet up somewhere close by in Harford County or around. I dont know my plans yet as far as the first Meeting in January.

Ill add new pictures tonight after football.

Proven Adult group of Metriaclima sp "msobo" deep Mbuna cichlids.
1 Sweet Male, 2 "i think males" and 11 "i think" females.
14 fish, 1 dominant male, but ive seen blues in a couple others.
Fish are about a year old.
1 female has blind eye, other than that all 100% healthy fish. Just need to open up my 40 breeder to move some peacock breeders in.
Ive never gotten fry out of them, but have never tried. Ive seen females holding, but typically they spit. I think they need a 4 ft tank and that should probably help.
$70 for the group!!

1 adult male Strawberry Peacock. He's a brut, about 5.5". I had him in my 240 with the fronts so thats where he grew a lot.
$20

Thanks

davidhusker

Members
Here are some photos. If interested in the Msobo Group send me a PM. I might/probably will be able to attend the January meeting.

Here is the Strawberry Male, very nice 5.5"
FishJun_1000079.jpg

I dont have an updated picture of my Msobo dominant male. His color pattern is similar to this guy, but he is still young, so develops more and more black each day.
metriaclima_sp_msobo_magunga_01c.jpg

Females etc in June 2010, now a more "pure" yellow and added some size to them.

FishJun_1000105.jpg

Last edited:

davidhusker

Members
Benga Peacock PROVEN FEMALE. Nice color. No need for it in my male tank!
$10!

Actual fish. Look at the yellow on her.

FishJun_1000077.jpg

davidhusker

Members
BUMP.

ANY INTEREST IN ANY OF THE FISH ABOVE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, MAKE OFFER!!

-------
Addition:
Aulonocara Usisya Flavescant Peacock Fry 1"-1.5" $3 10+ avail!!
Strawberry Peacock Hybrid Fry 1.5-2" $3 10+ avail!!
Have 3 or 4 Burundi Frontosa I could part with for $8 each, they're 2"

-------

Taking pictures tonight, had to remove all the slate from the Msobo's tank since they are little hiders.

There are 12 Msobo's

Benga Female avail still.. buy ANYTHING ELSE SHE IS FREEEEEEEEEE

Strawberry male lonely in a 90 gallon hanging out with a bunch of 2" and 3" Juvies CMON MANNNN

Won't be at February meeting, have somewhere to go that day, Will be there in March I hope.

Will deliver within reason no charge, southern harford county/white marsh, etc.

Need to open 40 gallon where the Msobo are to start my adventures in american cichlids!!

Last edited: