• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free HP 6500 all-in-one printer

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
This is an HP 6500 printer/fax/copier/scanner, in which the black ink does not print out. It MAY need a new print-head costing ~ $60 ( I tried cleaning the printhead, installing new ink cartridges, etc, and will still not print black). All other functions work. I do have the device driver CD ROM. Wife and I decided that rather than spend the money on the print head which may or may not fix the problem, that we'd rather get a new printer. So, it's available to the first respondee (is that a word?). Can be picked up at my home in Silver Spring, MD (20904), or I can deliver at the CCA meeting on the 14th.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
It's yours. I'm retired and thus have a flexible schedule, so let me know when you'd like to get it. I live at 2 Blue Valley Court, zip 20904.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
It's yours. I'm retired and thus have a flexible schedule, so let me know when you'd like to get it. I live at 2 Blue Valley Court, zip 20904.

Lol I'm too young to be dreaming about retirement and flexible schedules etc....ps when the weather is warmer we should schedule a track day or go to WV.....
See! see, what I mean got plan fun things like way in advance lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I'm too young to be dreaming about retirement and flexible schedules etc....ps when the weather is warmer we should schedule a track day or go to WV.....
See! see, what I mean got plan fun things like way in advance lol

I hear that. I'm in process of getting new wheels/tire for camaro, so track day sounds like fun. A neighbor told me about autocross at FedEx field parking lot during summer months. When I last checked it appears that driver's need to complete 2 $200 courses in order to qualify to drive. I will follow up on that 'cause that don't seem right to me. Also, no visible fluid leaks - I've got a leaky rack/pinion (pain to remove/install) and rear end pinion seal (another pain to remove/install), so I would have to resolve both to drive anyway.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I hear that. I'm in process of getting new wheels/tire for camaro, so track day sounds like fun. A neighbor told me about autocross at FedEx field parking lot during summer months. When I last checked it appears that driver's need to complete 2 $200 courses in order to qualify to drive. I will follow up on that 'cause that don't seem right to me. Also, no visible fluid leaks - I've got a leaky rack/pinion (pain to remove/install) and rear end pinion seal (another pain to remove/install), so I would have to resolve both to drive anyway.

Yea it's behind FedEx field it's $50 last time I did it but that was in 2009