• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BOT Nominees

mscichlid

Founder
Two of our CCA members are running for positions on the ACA Board of Trustees; Andrew, Dave and Matt.

If you are an ACA member, please take a little time out of your busy schedules to read their campaign points.

If you are an ACA member, you will receive a ballot in the mail to vote. Please mail it out right away upon receipt.

Good luck to the nominees. You have our support.

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Francine!

Here's a thread on the ACA website about my perspectives on the ACA and how I can contribute...

http://www.cichlid.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6159

Matt

Two of our CCA members are running for positions on the ACA Board of Trustees; Andrew, Dave and Matt.

If you are an ACA member, please take a little time out of your busy schedules to read their campaign points.

If you are an ACA member, you will receive a ballot in the mail to vote. Please mail it out right away upon receipt.

Good luck to the nominees. You have our support.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Please everyone who receives a ballot, support your fellow club members and vote.

There have been some good ideas tossed out over on the ACA forum by our guys. It would be great to see some of them implemented. IMO, it could really help the ACA.

Tony

I got mine in the mail tonight as well. When you receive yours, please remember to cast your vote. This is your chance to make your voice heard.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
The ballott I received in the mail yesterday was addressed to another ACA member who does not live in Maryland.

Tony

I thought he preferred Bagels or Muffins. If I was selling my vote, I would hold out for one from each candidate :)

I remember him saying that somewhere.... still don't believe him though.

I mean, seriously, what kind of communism is that - a preference for bagels over doughnuts?!!???

Next, he's going to tell us he likes cake over pie!???

With madness like that, how are we supposed to trust in our local lawman?

:rolleyes:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have 30 more pounds to lose before I can eat a doughnut or any bread based products for that matter.