• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New fish fan

Jefft

Members
picture.php

Not the only fish fan in my house. Kitty likes fish! Who knew?

chriscoli

Administrator
At one point, a long time ago, I used to have a tank with giant danios just for my cats. They would sit on the arm of the couch and bat at the tank.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Haha, love the picture!

Both of my dogs like watching the fish tanks that are closest to the floor. I have a dog bed next to one of my 29's and my dogs will lay there and watch the tank. My cat has a preference for the crayfish tanks.

When I took my dog, Ripley, to That Pet Place I carried her into where the fish were. She had to peer into all the tanks right along with me, lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jefft

Members
At one point, a long time ago, I used to have a tank with giant danios just for my cats. They would sit on the arm of the couch and bat at the tank.

laughs .. yes we decided to get another 55g to go on the bottom rack of that stand for just that reason. The picture would have been even funnier if the lights in the tank were on when the picture was snapped. All the fish are gathered right in front of her paw all staring at her.

lewrosa

Members
When I was younger my brother had a fish tank in his room and my sisters cat would lay behind the tank and look in/sleep there. When we would go back to his room to look at the fish it looked like the cat was actually in the tank. :D

Now my brothers cat that we are taking care of likes to mainly watch the betta tanks I have set up but also likes to watch the other fish as well.