• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Monsterfishkeeper.com Socal Meet 2008

marge618

CCA member
WOW! You have been busy! ACA then off to MFK SoCal Meet 2008.
I enjoyed seeing both the video and the thread.

There were so many donated prizes at MFK: gift certificates, money, lights, filter, even fish. You had quite a turn out.

Thanks for sharing it all with us.

Later,
Marge

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marge618 @ Aug 1 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WOW! You have been busy! ACA then off to MFK SoCal Meet 2008.
I enjoyed seeing both the video and the thread.

There were so many donated prizes at MFK: gift certificates, money, lights, filter, even fish. You had quite a turn out.

Thanks for sharing it all with us.

Later,
Marge[/b]

yes... been crazy the last couple weeks... about 150 show up... the biggest prize was one of my good friend (importer) gave every member a fish at the end.... after the the meet i checked out few transhippers/importers places... even get to work with them... im amaze how some of these fish get to the LFS.. going to chicago next week... :smashfreakB: then im done for the summer....

mscichlid

Founder
I went through the whole thread. That was a pretty good turn out. What is that place where the meet was held?