• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfish81

Members
I want to let whoever I offended know that I'm sorry for offending you/yours.
I have requested a name change so hopefully after that some of you may want to get to know me and talk about the hobby instead I this.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bigfish81

Members
Thank you! I have African and CA/SA cichlids. I have a breeding pair of Red Bay Snooks, a Kraussi, 3 jewels, a salvini, tiger oscar, albino tiger oscar, WC green Severum, Rotkiel Severum, female jag and a ZZ flowerhorn. I have a knife fish as well. Too many Africans to name them all. I don't know all the Latin names, so I prefer the trade names, myself.

daninmd

Members
welcome to the forum Ryan. don't worry about the person who gave you a hard time, that person is a liar and trouble maker and will hopefully be banned very soon. Pretty nice looking fish you have there.

bigfish81

Members
welcome to the forum Ryan. don't worry about the person who gave you a hard time, that person is a liar and trouble maker and will hopefully be banned very soon. Pretty nice looking fish you have there.

Thanks, I won't worry about it at all. Like the forum here a lot better now, looks like a tight knit community

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The was no intent to insult so don't worry about it .... On a side note we all ignore "fish" anyways

Welcome

Lol you make it sound like he's a green horn waiting to join the herd...that being said when I started I felt like I had to earn my stripes. But it's like that no matter what club or group you join... In fact when I got my first job when I was 15 I did all the beech work....then @ 16 was the youngest person in charge of receiving inventory.

ccp2007

Members
I'm still trying to earn my stripes. It makes it hard when you can't attend any meetings.

I don't find your name offensive. I know it isn't intended towards anyone.

I like this forum way better than MFK. They are very rude and judgmental on MFK.

Happily married Mommy of 3 babies, 2 fur babies and 15 gilled babies

Hi Ryan,
Welcome to forum. Take it from someone close to it.Don't worry about name, some people just way too sensitive and overreactive. I should know, I have a 32 year old daughter who has cerebral palsy and is mentally retarded. I get cr#p all the time about that when I say it that way. 'They' prefer I say 'mentally challenged'. As long as it's not said in a cruel or mocking manner it's fine. Obviously you meant to infer that you where less expierenced and have a lot to learn about fish. Some people have way to much time on their hands and are too concerned with other peoples bussiness.

Last edited:

bigfish81

Members
I'm very thankful for all of you welcoming me here. I'm enjoying all the knowledge of the members. If I lived there, I definitely would be a member of the association and go to meetings and such. You guys do great things so keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.