• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

World Cup!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
USA! USA! USA!

If you have t figured it out that's my team. I have been hesitant to post about the World Cup. But decided, ehhh why not post.....

Dislikes: the drama and floppers lol!

Your team: USA! but willing to support friends

Best goal IYO: (some flying header made during Spain v Netherlands) don't know the players name. After Dempsey's deflection using his stomach for the second goal....lol

Favorite player: (mine has to be Howard then zusi or Beckerman)

Anyone else super excited for Thursday?

And plz post any other World Cup related stuff

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403529575.534645.jpg

frankoq

Members
30 seconds away from a win. That hurts but they're still alive. Germany will be close to impossible to even tie. Crossing fingers. USA played 10000 better than with Ghana.
they deserve to advance. Go USA!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
30 seconds away from a win. That hurts but they're still alive. Germany will be close to impossible to even tie. Crossing fingers. USA played 10000 better than with Ghana.
they deserve to advance. Go USA!

We def played better. I'm a little worried bc Germany has a few more days to recover...US only has 3 but we look good out there
first goal was mistake...if we can avoid things like that we will win.

spazmattik

Members
Ive never been a soccer fan but world cup is entertaining. Especially when its in spanish! I might not understand what they are saying but they get you hyped unlinke the english announcers! GOoooOoOooOoAaaaaAaLLLlllL!!!!!

Since usa wont win i am gonna bandwagon with germany and netherlands but hey at least they are part of my blood line lol

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Ive never been a soccer fan but world cup is entertaining. Especially when its in spanish! I might not understand what they are saying but they get you hyped unlinke the english announcers! GOoooOoOooOoAaaaaAaLLLlllL!!!!!

Since usa wont win i am gonna bandwagon with germany and netherlands but hey at least they are part of my blood line lol

NOOOOOoOOOOoOo!
Cue WWII jokes when we play them...SMH

The Spanish announcers are hilarious
I forgot who said it but they should def do commentary for Golf LOL! It would be awesome.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I always root for Germany unless they are playing the US. Go USA!!!!

But if I have the points and tie breakers figured out, USA can advance if they lose by 2 or less OR they advance if Portugal wins against Ghana.

AquaStudent

Members
I always root for Germany unless they are playing the US. Go USA!!!!

But if I have the points and tie breakers figured out, USA can advance if they lose by 2 or less OR they advance if Portugal wins against Ghana.

I thought head to head was the first tiebreaker but I'm incorrect! That changes my thoughts entirely!

Here's a nice video detailing what the outcomes are.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider/wp/2014/06/23/world-cup-tiebreakers-explained/

My teams are
1) USMNT
2) Holland
3) Japan

I used to play with a bunch of academy players from Japan. I always wonder if a couple of them are down in Brazil right now.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I thought head to head was the first tiebreaker but I'm incorrect! That changes my thoughts entirely!

Here's a nice video detailing what the outcomes are.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider/wp/2014/06/23/world-cup-tiebreakers-explained/

My teams are
1) USMNT
2) Holland
3) Japan

I used to play with a bunch of academy players from Japan. I always wonder if a couple of them are down in Brazil right now.

That what you got Facebook for lol hit um up.

Awesome Omar Gonzales was a former student if my professor and he gets real choked up every time he sees him...he apparently still keeps in contact because they both were born in Cali and share Mexican backgrounds.

Man the US has a chance (win or tie) just no more mistakes and if all else fails keep the goals differential in our favor.
Can't mess with U.S.!
Lol

Are there any cichlids predicting matches? Lol

ddavila06

Members
love all the enthusiasm about the world cup! I am surprised that everyday when im driving to work at dc101 they talk about soccer!!! Well the USa played a heck of a match the other day and I shall cheer hard for them to win against Germany!@ if they loose I can still cheer for my beloved Argentina :p

YSS

Members
Loving the world cup. Drawing against a German team that doesn't need to win the game should be achievable. I give us 80% chance of advancing to the next round.

frankoq

Members
Going to HQ today. They reserved a big conference room and will broadcast the game on the big screen. Pizza and USA ftw!!!

Go USA!!!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Going to HQ today. They reserved a big conference room and will broadcast the game on the big screen. Pizza and USA ftw!!!

Go USA!!!

Our lab starts late today....we are all bringing snacks lol great thing about summer courses only about 15 people and more than half are soccer fans.
Go USA!!!!!!!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I think I may have to watch the game on my phone .....

Lol download the watchespn app then just log into whatever cable provider you have.... and its free or the FIFA app is free but not streaming just updates and the
Univision sports app live and free no cable provider needed (it's in Spanish but easy enough to navigate)
Justintv also has the game but they are a little inconsistent.....lol some might say I'm obsessed

YSS

Members
Lol download the watchespn app then just log into whatever cable provider you have.... and its free or the FIFA app is free but not streaming just updates and the
Univision sports app live and free no cable provider needed (it's in Spanish but easy enough to navigate)
Justintv also has the game but they are a little inconsistent.....lol some might say I'm obsessed

Got it all set up to watch on my phone if need to do. Evaluating other options. I think the fix is in for Ghana vs. Portugal. We can't lose to Germany anymore.