• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Job Openings - Elkridge/Ellicott City

Becca

Members
My friend Tecla Walton runs a dog-training, boarding, and day care facility with locations in Ellicott City and Elkridge (www.teclask9academy.com).

She's currently hiring to replace some staff who are heading back to school at the end of the summer and has openings for the following positions:

Administrative Assistant
Receptionist
Daycare Attendants

If you like dogs or want to learn about animal behavior, this is an awesome place to work. You will probably have to clean up poop at some point and, eventually, you'll get peed on, but it's still fun.

I used to work weekends there before my son was born and taught some of the puppy and rally obedience classes. I've learned more about dealing with dogs (and people :p) from Tecla than from anyone else, and I've been working with animals for a long time.

If you're interested in working with dogs and would like to apply for one of these positions, you can send an introductory e-mail and resume to tecla@teclask9academy.com.

I figured some of the fish nuts around here might also be dog nuts (like me), so it's worth a shot.

I will post additional positions/description details as I have them.