• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

female lyonsii and cutteri

Decker504

Members
Very cool, your cutteri have a different stripe pattern than mine. Interesting!

Sent from my DROID3 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rsretep

Members
Very cool, your cutteri have a different stripe pattern than mine. Interesting!

not exactly sure of the variant of the cutteri but they came from Ken Davis who spoke at our meeting last year

rich_one

Members
And to think, I never knew how cool cutteri were until now! Thanks, again Pete... mine are doing great, and are a blast to watch! Active little buggers!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
cool Rich got a pair in my growout tank protecting a batch of fry...
neither fish is much over 1 1/4"

Decker504

Members
I think the ones from Ken are Rio Jutiapa

Someone told me mine were from Rio Munga, but that could be wrong. Male was very pastel blue and yellow, female changed constantly looked wicked when they spawned. I have 1 in fry to swap if interested. I can dig up old footage of parents. Very cool fish! My girlfriend copped 2 of mine for her dwarf tanks.

rsretep

Members
Someone told me mine were from Rio Munga, but that could be wrong. Male was very pastel blue and yellow, female changed constantly looked wicked when they spawned. I have 1 in fry to swap if interested. I can dig up old footage of parents. Very cool fish! My girlfriend copped 2 of mine for her dwarf tanks.

My (possibly Rio Jutiapa) males are golden with red in their tail while the females seem to have the blues ( when in breeding dress the girls are black and white)